6th October 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in software industry after completion of B.Sc CS in 5 years duration?

Sir/Mam,

My career is very confused and i am very depressed in my life because i have done( B.Sc cs) in 5 Years duration. sir my hope is entered into software industry. How to get a job in it companies please guide me sir? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the suggestions..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in software industry after completion of B.Sc CS in 5 years duration?
  2. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in software industry after completion of B.E with 60% marks?
  4. Is it possible to get a software job right after completion of software graduation course?
  5. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
  6. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of MBA IT?
  7. Which are the best course to do after completion of Civil Engineering to get jobs in software side?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get a job in software industry after completion of BA course?
  9. How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course?
  10. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of BE with 60 percentage marks? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible for me to get a job in software industry if I know C language after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication branch?
  12. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of MBA IT course?
  13. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of B.Sc 2nd year?
  14. Can I go for MCA or CDAC after completing graduation in B.Com?
  15. Which software course is good for me after having 9 years of banking experience with MBA Marketing? How to get a job in software industry?
  16. What can a software engineer do after failing to get into IAS?
  17. Isn't it better to study MCA after B.Sc computers? Aren't there IT job opportunities available after MCA?
  18. Will I get a job after BCA in software industry? -- [Most Discussed]
11th October 2016, 03:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in software industry after completion of B.Sc CS in 5 years duration?

If you have a valid reason behind your loss of years during your education, it can be considered, otherwise it will be difficult for you to avail a job easily as gap or year loss in between education proves to be harmful at times in various companies.

However, it is not a very big issue, you can always avail a good job post in top MNC if you have good knowledge about the field you wish to apply for job. You should be very well acquainted with the job post and do not need to worry about anything else, i am sure you will be able to crack interview and avail the job post soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?