1st March 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course?

i've passed bca course .but i've not enough 20,000 salary .how to get salary more than 30,000 in after complete bca course?

1st March 2012, 11:48 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course?

You did not mention whether you are a Fresher or having some years of Industry Experience after completion of BCA course.

If you are a Fresher, it is not possible for you to get a salary of 30K initially. But, you can earn more than that after attaining some years of industry experience by your performance through promotions and increments and also with Peformance Bonus.

Soon after the completion of BCA course, you can try for jobs with various job profiles like
-Database Administrator
-Web Developer
-Software Developer
-Software Programmer etc.

Initially you will be paid an amount ranges between Rs.10000-Rs.20000 So, once you attain 1-2 years of Industry experience and if you are confident that you are strong enough in the tasks which you have performed with domain knowledge, apply for other reputed companies for higher level job designations on the basis of this experience.

Obviously, when you are shifting to a new company, the new company in which you are going to join will give a salary hike of 30%-40% on your previous salary.

But for this, you need to crack the required selection procedure of the company.

Othewise, you will not be given job opportunity at all. Such an impact will also happen to some candidates.

So, what I want to suggest you is don't think of salary and try to gain work experience and the domain knowledge.
2nd March 2012, 12:14 AM
priyanka_22

Thumbs up Re: How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i've passed bca course .but i've not enough 20,000 salary .how to get salary more than 30,000 in after complete bca course?
YES YOU CAN!!!

As you have completed Bachelor of Computer Application, You can surely earn 30,000 around salary, but there are certain things that you must possess ::
  • You must have good academic record i.e. 10th, 12th n BCA with 70%.
  • You must have strong technical knowledge of any software language
  • You must have good analytical skills
  • You must have good communication skills

After having all the above mentioned, Apply to the top MNC's like Infosys, TCS, MASTEK, Google, Yahoo, IBM, Capgemini etc.

Else after 1 or 2 years of experience you will get 30,000 approx salary easily in IT sector.

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
2nd March 2012, 07:13 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Sorry to say but getting 30k job is not easy for a BCA students in initials stages . You need to work at 15000-20000 for some time,if you are fresher. After that you can expect that much worth of your talent/knowledge in IT industry. Even the top most companies will not give you 30k easily. if possible,try to pursue Master in Computer applications or MBA . So, you education make them pay 30k or more than it.
1st July 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i am 2nd puc filed in maths i can join bca
3rd September 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

hello friends i have completed my B.Tech computer science in 2009. and i worked in telecom marketing field for 30 months. Now again i want come to software industry. Please tell me what basic languages should i learn. please help me to enter in software industry.i want to become a programmer.
11th May 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

If the student secure second class in 2PU will he able to do b.c.a ?
5th June 2013, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am bca student .i just complete my 1st sem which type of job available for me.plz suggest me
26th June 2013, 02:01 AM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* It is not really possible to obtain a package of 30,00 per month only with your graduates degree.

* Initially you would get only around 15 to 20,000 per month. But you can reach your dream salary only after completing about 3 to 5 years of work experience in the same concern.

Best wishes :-)
20th July 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Give me suggestion that what did I practice before doing bca course. Please suggest me quick
22nd May 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

hi guys ma name is zabi
i am gonna complete BCA next month of 2014.. and m doing extra course also that is hardware and networking... is it good for me to get a good job in
reputed company.. or should i do more extra course
plz plz give me some suggestions its a request

thank you
19th September 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

My son doing job in a USA software ware base company from 3years after completing his bca now he wants to do next for hayer study is it possible for him
21st January 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i am 2013-14 pass out from bca with 59% i don't know why am not getting job in it field guide me what i have to do
30th April 2015, 12:33 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
While you are at the job that you got after your BCA completion, you need to continue education to reach higher salaries. Since you have done BCA already, MCA should be your next choice. Now if you go for regular MCA courses then you will have to leave the current job that you are in. You must not do that.
Instead you should go for distance education. Under correspondence MCA you get to complete the MCA course and along with that you can keep your job also. Also after MCA you are eligible for jobs in bigger corporate houses with better salaries. So you can even try for that if you do not wish to continue the same job after your MCA. So unless you complete MCA you will not be able to aim for better salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?