25th July 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in United kingdom and USA being a B.Tech in Electrical Engineering having five years work experience?

Hello sir, I have done studied B.Tech in Electrical Engineering 10 years ago and I am working in a public sector unit in India since 5 years. I want to get job in USA and UK. Please guide regarding job in United kingdom and USA.

Related Questions:
  1. Work experience is good for MS in USA?
  2. What are the possible courses an ECE graduate can undertake for his/her masters(PG course) in abroad?
  3. Courses available in United Kingdom along with Electrical and Marine Science for BE EEE holder? Best colleges of United Kingdom? -- [New]
  4. How may I do Civil Engineer Summer Internship? I've done 3rd year master degree of civil engineering
  5. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Can I apply for job in singapore after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering with 4 years work experience?
  7. Can I get any benefit to study MS in USA having a work experience?
  8. How to get a job in Europe or USA having 10 years work experience after Panchkerma?
  9. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  10. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a job in Polytechnic college?
  12. Can we get a job in USA with PGDM degree from India?
  13. How may I do job after completing Marine engineering in United Kingdom? What's the highest paid salary?
  14. Can I get job in USA If completed PGDM in Finance and having 1 year & 10 months work experience as a Software Developer?
  15. Teaching job opportunity in B.Ed colleges having 16 years of experience in various schools of India and Dubai?
  16. Job opportunities in Southern India for an Electrical Engineer who has 2 years of work experience in Tata Motors?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  18. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?
29th July 2016, 01:34 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How can I get job in United kingdom and USA being a B.Tech in Electrical Engineering having five years work experience?

You have not mentioned the nature of the job you are doing and for which job purpose you wanted to go to USA.

As these are the things you must tell the passport officer.
You must tell them the kind of job you are doing at present, what is your salary as well as package. And the nature of the job you are willing to do in USA or UK whatever it is.

You have to mention about the time duration you wanted to stay in a particular country related to your work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?