2nd May 2020, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Associate Software Engineer interview of Sasken Pune?

Hi everyone, I have applied for the interview of Sasken Pune for the post of Associate Software Engineer. I would like to know the tips through which I can crack this interview. Can you please let me know how I can prepare for this interview?

10th May 2020, 02:42 AM
Deadman11145

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Associate Software Engineer interview of Sasken Pune?

Tips to crack the Associate Software Engineer Interview of Sasken Pune:-

<> Be strong in fundamentals.

<> Add only the programming languages in the resume in which you are good at.

<> Whenever a question is asked, think for a while before answering. Always try to explain the answer with the projects should have done. Don't be bookish while answering definitions.

<> If the interviewer asks you very deeply about a topic and if you have never heard such a thing. Tell them i am a beginner. It helps at least for the upcoming questions.
11th May 2020, 07:13 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Associate Software Engineer interview of Sasken Pune?

Tips to prepare to crack the Associate Software Engineer interview of Sasken Pune as follows:-

1. Strong business communication skills.
2. Strong programming skills. ( C Programming, Java )
3. Focused and problem-solving skills.
4. Creative and Innovative style.
5. Support for a production environment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?