17th December 2011, 06:06 PM
aditi9856

What kind of Photograph to we have to use in AIEEE form? Can we use coloured photograph?

what kind of photograph do we have to paste in aieee form?..
can it be a coloured photo/?

Related Questions:
  1. My photograph does not have the name and the date on the photograph in the AIEEE Application
  2. attached a Photograph without name and date on the AIEE form
  3. Can I resend my AIEEE application form having pasted a Color Photograph instead of Black and White photograph previously?
  4. Date and name to be written below each photograph or just one(AIEEE form)? Is Black and White photograph necessary?
  5. Will it lead to form rejection if I have attached a colour photograph instead of a black and white one which was asked?
  6. VITEEE form photograph does not contain my name and date of the photo taken
  7. Will it be any problem to paste a colour photograph on AIEEE form?
  8. Will a colored photograph cause any problem while getting accepted for AIEEE exam?
  9. AIEEE: Sending of another form or making a correction?
  10. Correction in the AIEEE application form -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I have not written my name and date of photograph?
  12. Attested coloured photo without name and date in AIEEE form : Will my form get rejected?
  13. What are the documents needed to apply for SLET? -- [New]
  14. Should I paste black and white or coloured photograph in the AIEEE form? Do I have to write the date and name on it?
  15. Will I get rejected for AIEEE if I mentioned the wrong date on the photograph?
  16. Pasted photograph without Name and Date in AIEEE form : What to do? When will the AIEEE application status be available?
  17. Do I have to paste a photograph with white background in IIT JEE form?
  18. Type of Photograph that is required while filling the AIEEE form?
17th December 2011, 11:36 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Photograph to we have to use in AIEEE form? Can we use coloured photograph?

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Exam which gives admission for various specializations in Engineering like
-Civil Engineering
-Mechanical Engineering
-Electrical Engineering
-Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
-Aeronautical Engineering
-Chemical Engineering
-Computer Science Engineering etc.

One should not use the colour photograph while applying for this AIEEE Exam. There is every chance that application form for AIEEE of the candidate is going to be rejected due to this.

One should affix only Black and White photograph for AIEEE Exam.

Here I am providing you some other guidelines related to Photograph for AIEEE Exam.
-Keep yourself of 10-15 copies of the same black and white photograph which you have used for applying AIEEE Exam.
-Make sure that there should be attestation on the photograph by Gazzetted officer.
-Most importantly, check yourself whether you are indicating your photo with the name and date of photograph. It is mandatory.

Have good preparation to this exam and crack the exam.

For updated information on AIEEE Exam, you can visit
http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/welcome.html
18th December 2011, 05:15 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: What kind of Photograph to we have to use in AIEEE form? Can we use coloured photograph?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditi9856 View Post
no it's not allowed in aieee exam you should use only black and white photographs and not the coloured photographs.please keep a copy of 10 photographs of it which will use in aieee exam
19th December 2011, 06:31 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: What kind of Photograph to we have to use in AIEEE form? Can we use coloured photograph?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditi9856 View Post
What kind of Photograph to we have to use in AIEEE form? Can we use coloured photograph?

Hi aditi,

you need to paste Black and white photograph on AIEEE application form.

Photograph should also contain your name and date on which, photo has been taken.

For any other update,please refer:-

www.aieee.nic.in

please post here, if you have any other query.

best of luck

regards.
19th December 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of Photograph to we have to use in AIEEE form? Can we use coloured photograph?

I have paste black & white photograph with black background, will be there any problem?
21st December 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have name and date printed on the photograph for aieee form? Plz answer soon.
23rd December 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Do we have to paste a black and white photograph? Should it contain name and the date on which it has been taken? What should be the background? Black or white?
27th April 2012, 06:26 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you should not use the colour photograph while applying for this AIEEE Exam. There is every chance that application form for AIEEE of the candidate is going to be rejected due to thisyou should affix only Black and White photograph for AIEEE Exam.you some other guidelines related to Photograph for AIEEE Exam.Keep yourself of 10-15 copies of the same black and white photograph which you have used for applying AIEEE Exam.Make sure that there should be attestation on the photograph by Gazzetted officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?