18th November 2020, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Java Developer interview in Hewlett Packard Bangalore?

I am going to attend the interview of Hewlett Packard Bangalore for the post of Java Developer. I want to crack this interview so I need to know how to prepare for it? Please tell me about this asap.

20th November 2020, 04:10 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Java Developer interview in Hewlett Packard Bangalore?

Not much tough to crack, based on the experience. If you are seniors levels then most of the time panels are interested in to seeking the ability in how well you tackle the problem and what are the steps or how do you approach the problem. More or less design level and bit code level skills are required here to crack.
21st November 2020, 12:17 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Java Developer interview in Hewlett Packard Bangalore?

To prepare to crack the Java Developer interview in Hewlett Packard Bangalore follow given points.

Applicant should gain experience of one or more full release cycles.

Applicant must develop basic understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object).

• Applicant must develop basic understanding of modern software development tools and SCM (software configuration management).

• Applicant must develop basic understanding of Software Test methodologies, test scripting and testing tools.

• Applicant must develop understanding of Basic Database Administration.

• Applicant must develop good verbal and written communication skills.
21st November 2020, 05:10 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Tips to prepare to crack the Java Developer interview in Hewlett Packard Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Strong programming skills in C/C++/JAVA technologies.
2. Strong problem-solving approach.
3. High analytical skills.
4. Strong organizational skills.
5. Advance technical skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?