20th August 2020, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack a Pega Developer interview of Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Bangalore?

Hello, I want to give an interview with Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Bangalore for the post of a Pega Developer. I want to crack this interview. Kindly tell me how can I do that? Please help me in preparation. Thank you!

23rd August 2020, 10:05 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: How can I prepare to crack a Pega Developer interview of Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Bangalore?

Capgemini Recruitment Process 2021 has 4 Rounds of Selection Process: Pseudo Code Round. English Communication Test. Game Based Aptitude Test.

Technical Assessment - Pseudo Code.
MCQ Based English Communication Test.
Game Based Aptitude Test.
Behavioural Competency Profiling.
Technical and HR Interview.

A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma). 2) A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation. 3) A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
24th August 2020, 01:39 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack a Pega Developer interview of Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Bangalore?

You can prepare following things to crack Pega Developer interview of Capgemini Technology Services.

1. Prepare for Pega Development nicely .
2. You should gain some experience in integration services such as web services, JMS, MQ series and frameworks.
3. Work on your Communication skills.
4. Improve your analytical skill.
5. You must prepare for programming application and development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?