20th August 2020, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Pega Developers in Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Bangalore?

Hi friends, I want to join Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Bangalore to become a Pega Developer there. I would like to know about the salary package for this post provided by Capgemini. Please tell me about this asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

28th August 2020, 10:40 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Pega Developers in Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Bangalore?

Company Name:-Capgemini Technology Services India limited Bangalore

Job-Role:-Pega Developers

The Salary package of Pega Developers in Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Bangalore is around INR 3.4-12 lakhs per annum. Based on your skill set level and experience to meet the business requirements.
31st August 2020, 12:03 AM
Princee97

Default Re: Salary package of Pega Developers in Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Bangalore?

**Salary package of Pega Developers in Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Bangalore is ranging between ₹5,00,000 to ₹15,00,000 a year.

And the average salary for Capgemini employees in India is ₹661935 per year.

**For more details you can visit on the given link below-
https://www.capgemini.com/in-en/careers/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?