10th April 2021, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the QE Intern interview of Cornerstone Pune?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Cornerstone Pune is conducting an interview for the post of a QE Intern. I would like to know how I can prepare for this interview? I want to crack this interview. Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

14th April 2021, 01:19 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the QE Intern interview of Cornerstone Pune?

To prepare to crack the QE Intern interview of Cornerstone Pune follow given points.

Applicant must have knowledge in front-end automation framework. Robotics.

Applicant should gain knowledge of web development technology, such as JavaScript, HTML, CSS.

Applicant should gain knowledge in object oriented programming ,Java.

Applicant should gain knowledge in front-end automation framework, Robot, Selenium/Silk.

Applicant must have knowledge in web services and/or automated APItesting.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.cornerstoneondemand.com
14th April 2021, 07:40 PM
Princee97

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the QE Intern interview of Cornerstone Pune?

**You have to prepare in such a way to crack the QE Intern interview of Cornerstone Pune are as follows:

1. As the process includes written test, then face to face interview and the number of processes will increase or decrease depends on the number of candidates and application forms received.

2. So, you should have good knowledge and preparation about your education background.

3. You should know the knowledge of the softwares like JavaScript, HTML, CSS, object oriented programming, Java, front-end automation framework, Robot, Selenium/Silk, web services and/or automated API testing
16th April 2021, 02:49 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

To crack the interview you have to keep below points in mind.

1. You must have good knowledge of web development technology such as JavaScript, HTML, CSS.

2. You should have good knowledge in object oriented programming.

3. You must have good working experience in front-end automation framework. Robot, Selenium/Silk .

4. You should have good knowledge of web services and/or automated APItesting.

5. You have to be excellent while communicating with interviewer and HR during the interview.

For more details you can visit the below official site:
https://www.cornerstoneondemand.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?