10th May 2017, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Is pilot training difficult than engineering? Will Maths be very difficult in pilot training?

Hello, I have just done 12 with PCM and I want to ask that is pilot training is difficult then engineering and is physics and maths is very difficult in pilot training or it is normal like 11th and 12th? Please answer properly with explanation please answer.

25th May 2017, 01:29 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is pilot training difficult than engineering? Will Maths be very difficult in pilot training?

If the student study well then nothing is difficult and nothing is impossible to achieve, but yes in pilot training the maths and physics subject is more standard then the 10+2 you need to practice and understand high level of mathematics and physics and training for both the field is standard in their own place.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?