22nd October 2020, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Software Developer interview of Zoho Corporation Chennai?

Dear Sir, I am preparing for the interview of Zoho Corporation Chennai for the post of Software Developer. I need your help to crack this interview. Please help me to know how I can prepare to crack this interview? Waiting for your response!

26th October 2020, 01:16 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Developer interview of Zoho Corporation Chennai?

To prepare to crack the Software Developer interview of Zoho Corporation Chennai follow given steps.

1. Work on your coding skills specifically in C & C++.

2. Work on algorithm writing.

3. Work on Date Structure nicely.

4. Work on Aptitude and Reasoning.

5. Work on communication skills.

I'm giving you link of official website for any other inquiry.

https://www.zohocorp.com/openings.html
28th October 2020, 04:18 PM
chin6303

Talking Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Developer interview of Zoho Corporation Chennai?

How can I prepare to crack the Software Developer interview of Zoho Corporation Chennai

To prepare to crack the Software Developer Interview of Zoho,

you should follow below steps:

Know the company and the interviewer.
Give a good first impression.
Understand basic body language
Talk about your project.
Always prepare for a coding challenge.
Give a good conclusion.
29th October 2020, 03:16 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Developer interview of Zoho Corporation Chennai?

Tips to prepare to crack the Software Developer interview of Zoho Corporation Chennai are as follows:-

1. Excellent programming skills.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Code development and debugging skills for the production environment.
4. Integrating new features and implementation of new technologies as per requirements.
5. Advance technical documentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?