13th March 2021, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Software Engineer interview of ECS Pune?

Hello everyone, I have heard that ECS Pune is conducting an interview for the post of a Software Engineer. I would like to know how I can prepare for this interview? I want to crack this interview. Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

15th March 2021, 07:29 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Engineer interview of ECS Pune?

To prepare to crack the Software Engineer interview of ECS Pune follow given points.

Applicant should try to build custom software using cutting edge technologies and tools.

Applicant should work with amazing and talented people to make innovative solutions a reality.

Applicant should work in a dynamic environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience.

Applicant should try to travel overseas and work with diverse teams.
Build your own career path.
16th March 2021, 02:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Engineer interview of ECS Pune?

To crack the interview you have to keep below points in mind.

1. You must have good knowledge of Python Programming , REST API and data structures.

2. You should have good knowledge of development on AWS platform.

3. You must have good knowledge of databases like SQL / NoSQL

4. You have to explain properly about what kind of work you exactly perform in your daily activity.

5. You have to be excellent while communicating with interviewer and HR during the interview.

For more details you can visit below website:-
http://www.ecs.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?