24th December 2020, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Software Engineer Trainee interview of JK Technosoft Noida?

Sir, I am interested to attend the interview of JK Technosoft Noida for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I would like to know about the crack procedure in this interview for this post. Can you please help me to know about the cracking procedure?

25th December 2020, 01:00 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Engineer Trainee interview of JK Technosoft Noida?

You can easily crack the Software Engineer Trainee interview of JK Technosoft Noida but you have to prepare some points given below :

1.Excellent communication skills and comprehension ability.

2.Must be a quick learner.

3.An effective team player.

4."Can-do-better" approach with eye for improvement.
25th December 2020, 08:27 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Engineer Trainee interview of JK Technosoft Noida?

Tips to prepare to crack the Software Engineer Trainee interview of JK Technosoft Noida are as follows :-
1. Strong programming skills.
2. Knowledge in new technologies such as– IOT, Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, Text/Image/Video Analytics, etc.
3. Understanding in different development methodologies.
4. Knowledge in computer architect or CSO.
5. Good communication skills.
25th December 2020, 09:56 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

To prepare to crack the Software Engineer Trainee interview of JK Technosoft Noida follow given points.

• Applicant should try to gain hands-on knowledge in at least one programming language with knowledge of available libraries and framework and their usability.

• Applicant should try to develop ability to effectively convert design into coding.

• Applicant should try to develop ability to efficiently perform debugging and Unit Testing on independent basis.

• Applicant should try to gain ability to develop detailed understanding of code’s impact on module/system.

• Applicant should try to know-how of tools like de-bugging tools, profilers, static/dynamic code analyzers, reverse-engineering tools, etc.
26th December 2020, 05:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

---- Tips to prepare to crack the Software Engineer Trainee interview of JK Technosoft Noida---

You should prepare for general maths, logical and reasoning for aptitude test.

You should have good communication skills for business presentation.

You should know how to code and debug in Java Technology very well for technical point.

Ability to work independently and self driven candidates are preferred.

Responsible for delivery of work with time management.

Ability to work in fast paced environment.
26th December 2020, 10:44 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Prepare for aptitude test.

Thorough research about the company.

Knowledge of various facets of software development.

Prepare for HR interview.

Be positive, enthusiastic and humble.
26th December 2020, 10:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° The interview process comprises of a test to check your aptitude / vocabulary / technical skills hence you may also be asked to perform some of the spot programming.
Before you apply for any interview it is very important to prepare for the aptitude test.

°°° It is very important to know about the company.
You need to walk into an interview with details knowledge about the company's mission / values and goals.

°°° The company always test the knowledge that candidates have about the software development life cycle hence, while you appear for an interview for a specific role in the development life cycle it is necessary to know all related facets as well.

°°° The HR interview rounds are conducted to understand the character of the candidate.

°°° Atleast, you need to be positive and enthusiastic.
Showing some enthusiasm for the position that you have applied for and the technology stack that you will be working on shows you are interested in working for the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?