24th December 2020, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Software Engineer interview of MobStac Bangalore?

Hi everyone, can you help me to crack the interview of MobStac Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer? I want to crack this interview and get the job. Please tell me how I can prepare for it?

25th December 2020, 09:35 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Engineer interview of MobStac Bangalore?

To prepare to crack the Software Engineer interview of MobStac Bangalore follow given points.

• Applicant should gain 1-5 years of work experience.

• Applicant should develop hardcore programming skills, preferably in Python, but any language will do.

• Applicant should try to give some exposure to running applications on Amazon EC2.

• Applicant should try to develop excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
25th December 2020, 10:52 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Engineer interview of MobStac Bangalore?

Tips to prepare to crack the Software Engineer interview of MobStac Bangalore are as follows :-

1. Strong programming skills in iOS/Android/Javascript/ and Frontend SDKs etc.

2. Integrative skills for product features development and enhancement as per as business requirements.

3. Continuous learning mindset approach.

4. Research and reviewing skills.
26th December 2020, 04:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Tips to crack the Software Engineer interview of MobStac Bangalore----

Prepare for Aptitude Test- The interview process comprises of a test to check your aptitude vocabulary and Technical skills.

Thorough research about the company-
This is an important step in the Interview preparation process. You need to walk into an interview with the detailed knowledge about the company's mission, values and,
goals.

Knowledge of various phases of software development-
Most companies test the knowledge that candidates have about software development life cycle.

Prepare for HR Interview-
These interviews are conducted to understand the character of the candidate.

Be positive, enthusiastic and humble-
Avoid talking about negative things in an interview. Showing enthusiasm for the position that you have applied for and the tech stack that you will be working on shows you are interested in working for the company.
26th December 2020, 08:08 PM
prynsh7

Focus on the following skills to crack the Software Engineer interview of MobStac Bangalore:

*coding and data Management
*communication skills
*problem solving ability
26th December 2020, 09:50 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Here are tips that will help you easily go through any company's interview.

1 - Prepare for aptitude test.

2 - Thorough research about the company.

3 - Knowledge of various facets of software development.

4 - Prepare for HR interview.

5 - Be positive, enthusiastic and humble.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?