9th February 2020, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Systems Engineer interview of Infosys Chandigarh?

Hello everyone, I came to know that Infosys Chandigarh is going to schedule an interview for the post of a Systems Engineer. I want to prepare for this interview so that I can crack it and get selected. Please help me to know how I can prepare for it? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

15th February 2023, 07:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Systems Engineer interview of Infosys Chandigarh?

Preparation tips to crack the Systems Engineer of Infosys Chandigarh recruitment:

The detailed information about the preparation strategy to crack this System Engineer in Infosys Chandigarh recruitment is given below:

Name of the Company - Infosys

Name of the Job Position - System Engineer

>> The selection process consists of Online Assessment Test, Technical Interview which is followed by HR Round. In the online assessment round, you may getting questions on Quantitative Ability, Verbal Reasoning as well as logical reasoning.

>> Some of the technical questions asked can be as detailed below:
@ Basics of Java and Spring Boot Framework
@ OOPS Concepts
@ Prime Numbers
@ Data Encapsulation
@ Data Abstraction
@ Fundamental programming questions like
Object,
Class
DBMS
Data Types ..etc.,
Also you may be given some scenario based questions which you have to solve.

>> If you can prepare the above mentioned topics and the concepts that are covered in your course of study then you can easily crack this recruitment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?