20th June 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in 12th?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of MCA 4th sem.i have 76% in 10th,58% in 12th and 71% in degree ,68%till 2nd sem.am i eligible for campus placement in any company? Can someone please answer the query soon as possible for me to proceed further?

20th June 2015, 09:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in 12th?

I am extremely sorry to state that you will not be eligible for recruitment drives of most of the companies since most of the companies have a basic eligibility criteria to sit for their recruitment drive - you must have at least 60% in your entire career, i.e, 10th, 12th or diploma, graduation, MCA. Since you have less than 60% in 12th, so it will be problem for you. However, there are many companies which do not have such eligibility criteria. You should opt for such companies.
20th June 2015, 11:40 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am a student of MCA 4th sem.i have 76% in 10th,58% in 12th and 71% in degree ,68%till 2nd sem.am i eligible for campus placement in any company? Can someone please answer the query soon as possible for me to proceed further?
Even having 76% in 10th and 71% in degree does not make any mark with having got only 58% in +2 which makes you ineligible for appearing for campus placement. The eligibility needed for appearing for campus placement is, candidate should have completed 10th, 12th and respected degree with 60% overall in order to be eligible. This is mainly to show a consistency about your performance in your academics.

But you have only secured 58% in 12th which makes you ineligible for campus placement.
21st June 2015, 12:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

No, you are not eligible for IT companies.

Eligibility criteria for IT companies:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%(This percentage is vary from company to company).

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
22nd June 2015, 10:32 AM
reconnect

As you haven't got good percentage in 12th so will not get the opportunity to take part in the good company recruitment programme. As the eligible criteria is 65% in 10th and 12th board examination.You don't need to worry you can try or other small sector companies or prepare yourself for government jobs such as banks,railways etc.
15th February 2023, 10:51 AM
rajatagrawalalld

Based on your academic performance, you seem to have a decent academic record. However, it's not just the academic record that is considered by companies during campus placement. Companies may also evaluate your technical and soft skills, extracurricular activities, projects, and other relevant experiences.

It's important to note that the eligibility criteria for campus placements vary from one company to another, and some may have stricter requirements than others. I would advise you to check with your college's placement cell and also research the eligibility criteria of the companies that you are interested in.

Additionally, it's essential to keep working on developing your skills and gaining relevant experiences to make yourself more competitive in the job market. You can take up internships, online courses, participate in hackathons, and build projects to enhance your technical and soft skills. Good luck!
15th February 2023, 10:56 AM
salsic21

Sorry to inform you that you will not be eligible for the placement process of multiple companies despite having 76% in 10th and 71% in degree as your 12th percentage is below 60 as most of the companies have eligibility criteria of minimum 60% throughout academics.
But there is nothing to worry about as there are still few companies which do consider below students having 60% in 12th. Here is few of them
1. HCL Enterprises & HCL Technologies
2. Capgemini & Edureka
3. Hexaware Technologies
4. No Broker.com & Tech Mahindra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?