26th September 2020, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Test Engineer interview of Mphasis Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I came to know that Mphasis Hyderabad is going to schedule an interview for the post of a Test Engineer. I want to prepare for this interview so that I can crack it and get selected. Please help me to know how I can prepare for it? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

29th September 2020, 05:34 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Test Engineer interview of Mphasis Hyderabad?

Tips to prepare to crack the Test Engineer interview of Mphasis Hyderabad are as follows:-

1. Strong programming knowledge.
2. Strong analytical mindset.
3. Knowledge of complex systems for test cases.
4. Problem-solving approach.
5. Knowledge in identifying bugs in software products/projects.
6. Knowledge in the testing of applications.
7. High performance and quality product development style.
8. Excellent IT and organizational skills.
9. Time management skills.
30th September 2020, 01:05 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Test Engineer interview of Mphasis Hyderabad?

To prepare for the Test Engineer interview of Mphasis Hyderabad follow given steps.

Applicant should work on Rigorously planning, writing, and executing test scripts Perform manual regression testing.

Applicant should work on Creation and maintenance of test data, tools, and scripts.

Applicant should try to complete testing in line with agreed timeframes and by following the documented business processes using the appropriate test management and automation tools.

Applicant should try to Identifying issues, risks and dependencies escalating and managing where appropriate.

Applicant should try to provide product handovers to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?