26th September 2020, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in the Online Test of Dot Net Developer interview of Capgemini Pune?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview at Capgemini Pune for the post of Dot Net Developer. I would like to know what questions they will ask me in the Online Test of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

29th September 2020, 07:12 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in the Online Test of Dot Net Developer interview of Capgemini Pune?

Different kind of questions are asked in the Online Test of Dot Net Developer interview of Capgemini Pune are as follows:-

1. For the aptitude section -Analytical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude Test (50 min) + Written English Test (30 min) questions.

2. For the technical section -.Net technologies/C#/OOPs principle/Data Structure and Algorithms related code and concept questions.
30th September 2020, 01:01 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in the Online Test of Dot Net Developer interview of Capgemini Pune?

Questions will be related to following topic in Interview at Capgemini Pune for Dot Net Developer .

These are the basic skill for them they will try check your knowledge.
1. C#.net
2.WebAPI
3.OOPS
4. SQL
You should focus and gain deep knowledge of these skills to crack this interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?