7th June 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I register for Quovantis Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to register in this drive?

I want to register for Off-Campus Drive of Quovantis Technologies for Software Engineer recruitment. Kindly tell me how can I register? What is the eligibility criteria to register for this Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I register in Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  2. Do I have to register to attend TCS Off-Campus Drive in Delhi? Where to register?
  3. How can I register for Mindtree Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  4. How can I register in HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive?
  5. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  6. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me?
  7. How can I register in Syntel Graduate Engineer Trainee Drive? How many rounds are available?
  8. How to register for the on campus placement in Syntel?
  9. Eligibility to apply in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  10. What kind of work is available during probation period in Quovantis Technologies?
  11. How can I register in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Technical Desk Support recruitment?
  12. When Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer will be held in Bangalore? How to register?
  13. Last 5 years TCS solved aptitude question papers?
  14. Can I register in TCS Off-Campus Drive if waiting for B.E./B.Tech final semester result?
  15. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a BCA final year student?
  16. Documents required to register in XL Dynamics Pvt. Ltd. Joint Campus Drive?
  17. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  18. Can I apply in Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra or RCS after scoring 60% in 12th while pursuing B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
9th June 2016, 09:26 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How can I register for Quovantis Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to register in this drive?

In order to register for the off campus drive for Quovantis Technologies you need to get some information about the Quovantis Technologies, such as:

1. Is Quovantis Technologies is conducting pool campus in any of the college.
2. Is your college, a partner of the concerned college in which pool campus is getting
organized.
3. Will Quovantis Technologies have some reference from your college or does your
college has some collaboration with Quovantis Technologies.
4. If there is anything, you must better check with your training and placement officer.

In order to be eligible for the campus drive you need to score 60% throughout your academic career that is 10th, 12th as well as engineering.
10th June 2016, 03:49 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I register for Quovantis Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to register in this drive?

For off-campus drive basically you don't need to register yourself for it. You just have to keep yourself updated about the date of interview session being conducted.

As soon as there is any drive going on, you will have to appear for it and continue with the selection process. Once after completion of the process, if you are selected, you might be very much eligible to join for the post opted for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?