4th May 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I register in Syntel Graduate Engineer Trainee Drive? How many rounds are available?

Respected Sir,
I want to register in Syntel Graduate Engineer Trainee Drive. Kindly tell me how can I register? And also provide me the rounds available in this Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are left if cleared Syntel On-Campus Aptitude Test? Package for Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  2. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  3. Selection procedure in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
  4. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me?
  5. Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive with a year gap after 12th for an ECE graduate?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Trainee post?
  7. How to register for the on campus placement in Syntel?
  8. How can I apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee post in Syntel being a B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of Syntel? How many rounds are there?
  10. What kind of training is Syntel Ltd gives to their trainees having job designation as GET?
  11. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive if official website is not working?
  12. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a BCA final year student?
  13. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  14. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  15. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for CICS Mainframe Trainee post?
  16. Requirements to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for an ECE graduate? -- [New]
  17. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  18. How many rounds are available in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
6th May 2016, 09:16 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I register in Syntel Graduate Engineer Trainee Drive? How many rounds are available?

Syntel takes the online exam every year for the recruitment of students under the Graduate Engineer Trainee post. You are interested to apply for this post.

Procedure to register for the Syntel Graduate Engineer Trainee exam:

>>visit to the official website of Syntel.

>>Open the careers option and then click ‘Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee Exam’.

>>After this you have to fill the application form after entering your personal details, academic details in the form. In the application form you have to choose the examination center too for taking the test.

>>After filling all the details, you have to click on submit button. Also take the print out of the filled application for future reference.

You are interested to know about the selection process. Basically the selection process consists of four rounds.

--Online Test

--Group Discussion

--Technical Interview

--HR interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?