23rd February 2016, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I reissue if deleted online hall ticket of Capgemini Off-Campus Interview?

Respected Sir,
My online hall ticket for Capgemini Off-Campus Interview has been deleted by mistake. I have an Interview next week. Now, I am worried what to do? I have tried alot to contact for the reissue of hall ticket but couldn't able to do it. Please let me know how I can reissue my hall ticket?

31st March 2016, 08:07 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: How can I reissue if deleted online hall ticket of Capgemini Off-Campus Interview?

In such kind of Situation you have very limited options but useful one, i am mentioning what can be done in this situation to get rid of the problem:

1. Try to drop email to the company support email, which can be found online.
2. Try to get the contact number of Concerned HR and try to call him/her frequently.
3. If these options can not be used then third and final option is to take all your
documents right from 10th to engineering during the interview date. And if the issue
raise than you can show them as a proof.

** Take you your identity document like:

1. Adhaar Card.
2. Voter Card.
3. PAN Card.
4. Passport.

** This is the last option to survive and get your interview done successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?