12th September 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

How to clear the placement exam of Consagous Technology, Bhopal?

Hi friends,

I am Vinod Sharma. I am going to attend the Consagous Technology Campus drive to be held at bhopal. How can i clear this placement exam?

13th September 2015, 02:06 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to clear the placement exam of Consagous Technology, Bhopal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends,

I am Vinod Sharma. I am going to attend the Consagous Technology Campus drive to be held at bhopal. How can i clear this placement exam?
First round of placement process is the Group Discussion and in GD they will give the topic mostly in the current affairs with 20 candidates in every group. The topic will be like global warming, girls are superior to boys? Etc... After the group discussion the selected candidates will be appear for the written test, which is mostly technical. Then the selected candidates will be given again technical and HR interview. This is the main process of placement in Consagous Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?