7th February 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How to enter in ICICI bank?

Sir/Mam,

I want to do job in ICICI bank but unaware of any procedure...?

How to get into the ICICI bank...please help me out...

Thank you.

11th February 2014, 01:24 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: How to enter in ICICI bank?

CAREER IN ICICI BANK:

You can get the job post as PO in ICICI bank by enrolling yourself to the PO training program which will be for several months later you will be put into the job in any of their branch location. Now it's not that easy to just enroll as there will be a written test and only those who clear that will be eligible to apply for the PO program. The eligibility criteria to apply is as follows,

-> Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.

-> Up to 25 years of age as on 30th June 2014 (should have been born on or after 30th June 1989).

-> Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process.

CLICK HERE!! to apply for the PO program in ICICI. Now there will be course fee which you need to pay for the same which will be around 3-3.5 lakhs and you will have the bank loan which will do the payment and you can pay it back while you are in the job after the training.

For information about ICICI PO recruitment visit - https://www.icicicareers.com/icici_c...cruitment.html
14th September 2019, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any guarantee that I will get a job at icici bank
After completion of pgdbo from niit-ifbi?
14th July 2022, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any guarantee to get po job in ICICI Bank after completing this Training programme?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?