14th March 2023, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get aplacement in any Airline and how much salary is offered? How is the scope in Aviation industry as per the current scenario?

Hello sir,i m mr.swapnil salvi i want a placement in airline industry, in any airline. I have completed my graduation in B.B.A and i have also completed my diploma in aviation,hospitality and tours and travellism from frankfinn. Soo, am i eduacated enough to go into airline industry, and how to get a placement in any airline and how much will i be afforded from airlines like air india , fly emirates, air indigo, jet airways.?and is there any scope in this industry?

15th March 2023, 12:48 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: How to get aplacement in any Airline and how much salary is offered? How is the scope in Aviation industry as per the current scenario?

Hello, Mr. Salvi. Congratulations on completing your B.B.A and diploma in aviation, hospitality, and tours and travelism. The aviation industry is a highly competitive field, and there are many opportunities available for skilled and knowledgeable individuals.

To get a placement in any airline, you can apply for job openings advertised by different airlines on their official websites or job portals. You can also visit aviation job fairs and networking events to explore different job opportunities and connect with industry professionals.

As for the salary offered, it varies depending on the job role and the airline. The average salary of a cabin crew member in India ranges from 25,000 to 50,000 INR per month, depending on the airline and the experience of the employee. Salaries in other roles such as ground staff, pilots, and other management positions can vary greatly.

As for the scope of the aviation industry, it is an ever-growing field with many opportunities for growth and development. With the increasing demand for air travel, the aviation industry is expected to continue growing in the coming years, and there will be an increasing need for skilled professionals in different roles.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?