11th August 2021, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in core companies? I am a student of studying ECE final year

Now I am studying ECE final year .my aim is to get a job in core company. I need details about to join a core company .please kindly reply for my question in my mail id .I am eagerly waiting for your answer .and this is my mail id :[email protected]

13th August 2021, 12:10 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in core companies? I am a student of studying ECE final year

It's a dream of many students to work in core companies.And for that there are various options available...

Being from IIT/NIIT/colleges, candidate has advantage that big companies visit their college for placement purpose..
And they get opportunity to work as an intern, and during that time, one can impress their project manager...

Tier3 college students can apply on their career page..

Industry required skills are very important.
As an ECE student, one has to be good in Matlab, Java ,C++, Python etc..

Work experience plays major role in selection..

Project Portfolios help in hunting jobs, try to do different projects on different topics..

Last but not least, one has to crack job I terviews and for that subject knowledge is very important...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?