20th February 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in core companies? I am a final year ECE student

i am final year ECE students. i am very interested to do job in core companies especially in PSUC's.can u please suggest me how to get good job with only b.tech degree.

Related Questions:
  1. Required Eligibility criteria to get Job in Core Companies pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  2. List of job openings in core companies for an ECE graudate?
  3. Which are the core companies in Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi? I am a final year ECE student
  4. Will GATE help me in getting jobs in core companies? How to apply in core companies? I am a 4th year ECE student
  5. How to get into Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year ECE?
  6. How to get a job in technical side of core companies? I am a final year student of EEE
  7. How to walk in interview in core company? I am a final year ECE student
  8. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
  9. How could I come to know about the companies hiring B.Tech ECE students in off campus placements?
  10. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a job in core company after passing ECE pre final year?
  12. List of core companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduates? How and when I can apply for ISRO?
  13. How to get a job in core companies of ECE? -- [New]
  14. How to do final year project in any ECE core company in Chennai or Coimbatore? I am studying ECE final year
  15. Can I get a good job in Hardware after pursuing B.E ECE? Name so the core companies?
  16. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  17. How to do final year project in any core company in Chennai or Coimbatore? I am studying final year ECE
  18. How to do final year project in ECE core companies in Bangalore, chennai or Coimbatore
24th April 2013, 12:12 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to get a job in core companies? I am a final year ECE student

Dear Aspirant ,

Getting The job:

For Getting the job You must have completed your B.Tech with minimum of 65% to 70% minimum you should not have any backlogs by completing the B.Tech finale year....This is the minimum eligibility Required....

To Get job in those companies forward your resumes to those companies and attend the Interviews and then you must have been good at your Technical studies for getting the jobs in the Core fields and if you want to Pursue job in the software field you must have the knowledge in the Software programming in some languages like Java,Sap,Data base.etc.....
12th June 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in core companies? I am a final year ECE student

If we have a less than 60% can get a job in core or software companies
8th December 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd ece student. How to get a job in core companies?.Is there any possibilities to get a part time job on online.I have secured 85% till 5th semester
15th May 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How to attend the core company jobs? And how much in salari packagein the year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?