31st October 2016, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in core company as a fresher in B.Tech EEE?

I am B.Tech (EEE) fresher (2016 passout). How can I start my career in my core sector (Electrical (or) Electronics)? Will there be walkins in this field? If not what are the steps to be taken to enter into a core company?There are many companies in Hyderabad which are into core sector but how shall I start my career in those companies?

31st October 2016, 11:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in core company as a fresher in B.Tech EEE?

There is usually no walk-ins for core sector. You can get a job in the core sector in the following ways.

- Appear in GATE through which you can get opportunity in the leading PSUs.
- Appear in the written tests of various PSUs followed by their selection rounds.
- Register yourself with third party consultancies through which you can appear in their written exams and in turn appear in the walk-ins of core companies.
1st November 2016, 10:37 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in core company as a fresher in B.Tech EEE?

You will have to look for vacancies in various top and medium scale companies as and when the vacancy is declared and notification released. You should however register yourself with various online job portals and you will keep on receiving jobs you are looking for and if interested, you should opt for it in your core sector only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?