18th June 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?

I m doing btech in eee branch.i want to get a better job after completion of btech.my question is'is it easy to find a job in a core company as i m girl'?if yes then what should i prepare for getting a good job?and what should be the % in the total carrier?i have secured 85%in 10th and 60% in 12th and till 5th sem i have secured 65%..in btech...

14th May 2016, 04:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?

In a country like India with such a huge population, nothing is easy. But if you work hard and deliver well, you can definitely get a good career. You can definitely find a job in core company if you study well and perform well at the right time. Since you are from EEE branch, so the best option for core job is PSUs. You should do the following.

- Prepare well for GATE.
- Score well in it.
- Apply in different PSUs.
- Prepare for the interview and group discussions.
- Perform well in these selection rounds and get an employment opportunity not only in core sector but also in government sector.
- For private sector, you need to appear in off-campus recruitment drives of core companies.

Since you have 60% and above in the entire career, so there is nothing to worry as you will be eligible for almost all companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?