4th June 2015, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in MNC after completing B.Tech in Mechanical with 75 marks and having 3 years experience in QA department?

i have complet my dme with 75%& 3 years experience in qa department.And how to i get mnc jobs.Age 26

Related Questions:
  1. Job in government sector having 11 years experience in MNC?
  2. Job opportunities in MNC for B.Arch female graduate who has 5 years of work experience? Salary package in MNC?
  3. How to get a job in MNC after completing B.Tech with 60-65%
  4. What should I do to get a job in MNC company after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I get in any company after scoring 82% in class 10th and more than 67% in B.Tech
  6. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  7. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  8. Is it possible to get an IT job at MNC level 5 after 48% marks in Inter, 75% in MCA and 3 years experience in MSBI & SQL server?
  9. Am I eligible to get placed in MNC after completing B.Tech with 74%?
  10. How to join teaching field after completing M.Tech? I have 2 years of experience in MNC
  11. Can I attend MNC interviews having 59% in B.Tech but 2.5 years experience?
  12. Can I get job in Infosys and TCS having 10 years of experience in a MNC after completed BCA and MCA from Distance Learning?
  13. Job opportunities in Skoda, Tata Motors or any other MNC companies for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  14. Can I get a job in MNC companies after completing 12th with 45%, BCA with 70% and 10th with 61%?
  15. After completing B.E degree from mechanical engineering which department should I consider as a fresher for job?
  16. How can I apply for Railway Job after completing B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for job in MNCs after having 6 years of experience?
  18. Pursing B.Ed Degree with 10 years MNC work experience?
4th June 2015, 02:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in MNC after completing B.Tech in Mechanical with 75 marks and having 3 years experience in QA department?

Yes definitely you have ample of opportunities for Mechanical Engineering students. Lot of MNC's recruiting the students in their companies in different departments.

Here we are giving you the list of MNC's recruits the B.Tech Mechanical students

--> Hyundai

--> Mesto Man Power

--> Tata Motors

--> NTPC

--> ONGC

--> IOCL

--> SAIL

--> GAIL

--> Power Grid Corporation.

And in addition to these you can also apply for various research organization with B.Tech qualification.

Like DRDO, ISRO and BARC are the organization conducts students in their companies.
31st October 2020, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get job in MNC after completing B.Tech in Mechanical with 75 marks and having 3 years experience in QA department?

What is the eligibility criteria for 2.5 years experienced professional Btech in TCS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?