25th November 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?

Hallo
I am a mechanical engineer currently working in public sector (Irrigation department). I have 4 years of experience in this field. Because of transfer issue i want to move to private sector.
So can i get job in private sector based on this experience???
Weather this experience would get counted for finding job????

Related Questions:
19th December 2013, 05:57 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?

Yes it will count in private sector also and i am sure you will get good job if you leave your current job and transfer to the private sector job.

You can apply for the various companies in India as well as in the foreign for mechanical work jobs. Your experience will count in every company and companies give more preference to you over the other candidates.

I have listed below some of the good companies where you can apply for the job and these all companies are multinational companies and they will pay you more than what you are getting in the government sector.
TATA Motors
TCS
Ashok Leyland
Maruti Suzuki
Hyundai
Tech Mahindra
Hero Honda

These are the multinational companies for Mechanical engineers and they will count your experience in the govt. sector. So you can easily get the job in these companies. As you have the 4 years experience in government sector so this is plus point in you. So these companies will give more preference to you over the other candidates.

So if you want to leave your current job ,In order to count your current 4 year experience ,you may need to take the experience certificate from your current company.
They will issue you an experience certificate which might be useful when you apply for the private sector jobs.
20th September 2020, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?

I am a CA working in a PSU. Will it be a wise decision to leave PSU and switch to a private company after 3 years work experience in PSU due to location issue?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?