15th December 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get a Job for sure in Infosys?

Hello Sir,
I am Chetna from Ambala(Haryana). I am pursuing my B.tech from
Kurukshetra University,IInd year in C.S.E .how will I be able to get in for placement there?How shall i prepare myself so that I can get a job there for sure?how shall i improve
my skills so that i may excel?To how much extent my
marks will matter for the placement there?Is b.tech
degree suficient to get a job at good post and high
salary package?

5th January 2014, 08:58 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to get a Job for sure in Infosys

Yes, B.Tech is more than enough to get a job in Infosys, now as you are studying under Kurukshetra University you will getting Infosys in your campus placement itself so just wait till your final year and then attend the selection process to get the job. The selection process for Infosys is as follows,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> Personal Interview.

There will be two sections in the aptitude test a) Reasoning (40 minutes 30 questions) b) English (35 minutes 40 questions). You just need to prepare by checking the previous year model papers and using the R.S. Agarwal aptitude book.

I have attached some of the previous year model papers for your reference. Just go through it and understand the format and type of questions followed and prepare for them accordingly.

Once you clear the first aptitude round you will move to Technical interview where there will be questions asked from the core subjects like Data Structure, Operating system, Architecture design, Java, C, C++, C#, Algorithms. Make sure you are good with the basics in these subjects.

If you are going to clear the technical round you will move to the personal interview where there will be some personal questions which you need to answer confidently. I have attached a e-book which will help you in the preparation.

Now before all this make sure you maintain 70% above in your B.Tech course as that will be the eligibility criteria in Infosys placement at times and can be 60% depending upon number of candidates who are eligible from your college.

Make sure you grab the opportunity when you get Infosys on campus placement as it's really hard to get the job in walk-ins being a fresher!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 54 views)
File Type: zip Infosys.zip(121.7 KB, 16 views)
19th February 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a Job for sure in Infosys?

I am a BTECH 2nd yr student,, I want to place in infosys,,,
What are all the things I have to concentrate to make my
Career a best one??
Will u guide me??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?