28th September 2021, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in TCS company after Electronic communication engineering?

I am Electronic communication engineering student. I have completed my graduation I can get job in TCS company?

30th September 2021, 04:01 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in TCS company after Electronic communication engineering?

Jobs are provided based on the requirements.
Branch never matters in service based MNC, if you have skills and you are willing to work than its all sufficient.

But now TCS has reduced the amount of hiring.
You can get job in TCS irrespective of any stream of yours.
Fill the application form on their online website and wait for interview.
It would be beneficial, if you know someone inside to help you in getting job.
This will make your work easier.
30th September 2021, 04:03 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get job in TCS company after Electronic communication engineering?

Yes, ECE or any other branch student can get placed in TCS or any other service based IT companies like Infosys, wipro etc.

You just need to clear one aptitude test and interview.
30th September 2021, 05:58 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Jobs in TCS company after Electronic communication engineering?

Technical Director.
Network Planning Engineer.
Desktop Support Engineer.
Field Test Engineer.
Electronics Device and Development Engineer.
30th September 2021, 08:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get job in TCS after completion of B.Tech in Electronics Communication Engineering:

The detailed procedure required to get job in TCS after completion of B.Tech in Electronics Communication Engineering is given below,

Name of the company- TCS

>> There are many websites available in India for getting notifications about latest job opportunities. Some of them are, Naukri.com, Freshersworld, Indeed, Sarkarinaukri.com, Shine.com..etc.,

>> I suggest you to upload your latest updated resume with mentioning proper skills that you have. So that it will enable for you to get latest job recruitment updates.

>> Make sure you give proper email ID and contact details, so that latest job notifications will be coming to your email.
2nd October 2021, 01:03 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

**YES.
Ece or any other branch student can get placed in TCS or any other service based IT companies like Infosys, wipro etc.

Or,
You just need to clear one aptitude test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?