25th January 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How get the software job in mnc company?

I have studied mca .i got 10th in 70%,12th 62% and degree only 53% and mca then 70% .how get the top mnc software company job.?

26th January 2015, 11:28 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How get the software job in mnc company?

SOFTWARE IN JOBS IN MCN COMPANIES:

The MNC companies who provide software jobs looks for candidates with the below eligibility criteria,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

So, with the above eligibility criteria am afraid that you won't be able to get job in bigger MNC companies who come in for the campus placement but you don't have to worry on that as there are many small scale companies who are ready to provide job based on the talents and skills of the candidate and not just by the marks they scored. Try to find those companies and start applying job in them. CLICK HERE!! to check the latest job openings for MCA freshers. Once you get 1-2 years of experience you can start applying for the job in bigger MNCs.
28th January 2015, 12:54 PM
vinitasharma1234

Smile Re: How get the software job in mnc company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have studied mca .i got 10th in 70%,12th 62% and degree only 53% and mca then 70% .how get the top mnc software company job.?
Yaah sure you can get a job in mnc company, % marks is always important to get a good job, but you don't have to worry just because of your graduation marks. Please share your location where you are finding a job we will help to guide you.

- (Teras consulting - Noida)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?