3rd May 2019, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

How to get a Software Test Engineer job in JustDial, Mumbai?

Hi friends, I want to attend an interview of JustDial, Mumbai as they are hiring any BTech graduate for Software Test Engineer post. So, I would like to know about the process of selection. Kindly let me know about the selection procedure.

6th May 2019, 09:36 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a Software Test Engineer job in JustDial, Mumbai?

Selection Procedure for Software Test Engineer in JustDial:

JustDial is hiring currently for the Software Test Engineer in Mumbai location and they are mostly looking for freshers candidates for this role.

You directly apply from their career portal by clicking on the below given link

https://www.justdial.com/cms/career-opportunities/Software-Development/id-15?jdlite=0&source=0&version=&nh=

Once they will schedule the interview , you have to undergo few rounds of interview as Technical round, Managerial Round and HR Round of interview.
7th May 2019, 12:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a Software Test Engineer job in JustDial, Mumbai?

Once you apply for Software Test Engineer job in JustDial, Mumbai, you have to undergo the following rounds of interview to get a job in this company;

1. Aptitude test (comprising of quants and logic),
2. Technical round (includes logic, conceptual knowledge and experience level questions)
3. Managerial interview,
4. HR round

Hence you have to clear all the rounds individually in order to go to next round. Once you clear all the rounds, then you have 100% chance to get a position of Software Test Engineer job in JustDial, Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?