3rd May 2019, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Software Test Engineer in JustDial, Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Software Test Engineer in JustDial, Mumbai then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

6th May 2019, 09:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Software Test Engineer in JustDial, Mumbai?

Salary package for Software Test Engineer in JustDial:

As JustDial is hiring freshers for the Software Test Engineer role in Mumbai , you can expect an annual package of 2.50 LPA - 2.75 LPA.
7th May 2019, 12:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Software Test Engineer in JustDial, Mumbai?

If you got selected for the post of Software Test Engineer in JustDial, Mumbai then would get an average salary package of INR 3.6 lacs per year. You must have completed B.Tech/BE/MCA/B.Sc. (IT)/ BCA from any recognized university to become a Software Test Engineer in JustDial, Mumbai.
15th July 2019, 08:42 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package allotted to Software Test Engineer in JustDial, Mumbai is around INR 2-4 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?