30th March 2016, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

How many rounds are available in L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?

Hello,
Kindly tell me how can I prepare for On-Campus Drive of L&T Infotech? What are the rounds available in this Campus Drive? Please let me know asap.

6th April 2016, 08:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are available in L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?

Number of Rounds available in L&T Infotech On Campus Drive:

Number of Rounds available in L&T Infotech On Campus drive are as follows...
>> Written Examination
>> Group Discussion
>> Personal Interview (Technical Interview and HR Interview)

In order to succeed, you are required to follow the instructions. Make sure you get good command over the following topics to get job in L&T Infotech. Some of the important topics are,
Percentage, Pipes and Cisterns, Time and Distance, Problems on Trains, Upstream and Downstream problems, Odd Man Out Series, Simple and Compound Interest, Calendar, Blood Relations, Problem on Ages, Missing words, Puzzle oriented problems, Verbal Classification, Mirror Image problems, Reading Comprehension, Prepositions, Synonyms and Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Fill In the Blanks, Sentence Correction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?