29th October 2020, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in the ASP.NET MVC Application Developer interview of Accenture Gurugram?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to attending an interview of Accenture Gurugram for the post of ASP.NET MVC Application Developer. I would like to know how many are there in this interview? If you know then please tell me asap.

2nd November 2020, 08:30 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the ASP.NET MVC Application Developer interview of Accenture Gurugram?

Multiple rounds are there in the ASP.NET MVC Application Developer interview of Accenture Gurugram are as follows:-

1. Online Test.
2. Technical Rounds.
3. Operational Manager Round.
4. HR Interview.
4th November 2020, 10:22 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the ASP.NET MVC Application Developer interview of Accenture Gurugram?

There are 4 rounds in the ASP.NET MVC Application Developer interview of Accenture Gurugram.

1. Aptitude test.
2. Technical Test.
3. Technical interview.
4. HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://www.accenture.com/in-en/careers/jobdetails?id=252576_india_1&title=ASP.NET+MVC+App lication+Developer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?