29th October 2020, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of ASP.NET MVC Application Developers in Accenture Gurugram?

Can you please let me know about the job profile for the post which is a ASP.NET MVC Application Developer offered in Accenture Gurugram. I have heard that they are hiring for this particular post. But I really don’t know about this job.

11th December 2020, 08:28 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of ASP.NET MVC Application Developers in Accenture Gurugram?

Job profile for ASP.NET MVC Application Developer in Accenture Gurugram recruitment:

The detailed job profile of ASP.NET MVC Application Developer in Accenture Gurugram recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Accenture

Name of the Job Position - ASP.NET MVC Application Developer

>> You are required to develop application end to end using mentioned technologies.

>> You must have good skills like ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC..etc.,

>> You must be able to work on agile methodology as well as on tools like JIRA, Confluence and TeamCity..etc.,

>> Having knowledge of ASPNET MVC, Angular, SQL Server, C, Windows Services..etc., would be an added advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?