24th November 2020, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in an Associate Software Engineer interview of Amdocs Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I will attend the interview of Amdocs Bangalore for the post of an Associate Software Engineer. I am preparing very hard to get selected. I just want to know how many rounds are there in this interview?

25th November 2020, 12:32 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in an Associate Software Engineer interview of Amdocs Bangalore?

Company Name:-Amdocs Bangalore

Experience Level:-Freshers

Multiple rounds are there is an Associate Software Engineer interview of Amdocs Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Online Test.
2. Technical Interview.
3. HR Round.

Apply Link-->>https://lugotest-hrd.appspot.com/Amd...020NRBoundless
25th November 2020, 04:17 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: How many rounds are there in an Associate Software Engineer interview of Amdocs Bangalore?

Two rounds are there in an Associate Software Engineer interview of Amdocs Bangalore :
1.HR Round.
2.Technical Round.
25th November 2020, 04:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

There were two technical rounds. The first one focused in basic OS concepts and Unix commands with through understanding of DBMS questions and some questions from your resume. The second technical was based on project work and Java. The HR round was just a formal conversation.
26th November 2020, 10:27 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

There are 4 rounds in an Associate Software Engineer interview of Amdocs Bangalore.

1. Aptitude/ Ability test
2. Coding test
3. Technical interview
4. HR interview.

Applicant must be BTech CS/ IT Graduate to be eligible for this role.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.amdocs.com
26th November 2020, 12:13 PM
ruckshana

There are 3 rounds in the associate software engineer interview at Amdocs Bangalore namely-
• Technical written interview
• Personal interview
• HR interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?