24th November 2020, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in an Associate Software Engineer interview of Amdocs Bangalore?

Hello friends, I am going to attend the interview of Amdocs Bangalore for the post of an Associate Software Engineer. I would like to know about the selection procedure of this interview. Please tell me immediately.

25th November 2020, 12:29 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in an Associate Software Engineer interview of Amdocs Bangalore?

The selection procedure is an Associate Software Engineer interview of Amdocs Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Online Test.

2. Technical Test.

3. HR Round.

Apply Link-->>https://lugotest-hrd.appspot.com/Amd...020NRBoundless
26th November 2020, 10:23 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in an Associate Software Engineer interview of Amdocs Bangalore?

Selection procedure in an Associate Software Engineer interview of Amdocs Bangalore is as follows.

1. Ability test
2. Coding test
3. Technical test
4. HR interview.

Final selection will be based on HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.amdocs.com
26th November 2020, 10:54 AM
ruckshana

Selection procedure in Amdocs Bangalore for associate software engineer is done on the basis of 3 rounds-
* Technical written exam
* Personal interview
* HR interview

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?