20th August 2020, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in the Cognizant Gurgaon Senior Associate interview?

Respected Sir, I am interested to join and become a Senior Associate in Cognizant Gurgaon. For this, I am preparing for the interview. So, I would like to know about the rounds which will come in the interview for this post in Cognizant?

24th August 2020, 02:15 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Cognizant Gurgaon Senior Associate interview?

There will be 4 rounds in the Cognizant Gurgaon Senior Associate interview.

1. Telephonic interview.
2. Business communication test.
3. Soft skills test by Management.
4. HR Round.

Final selection will be based on HR round.
26th August 2020, 11:20 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: How many rounds are there in the Cognizant Gurgaon Senior Associate interview?

Cognizant (CTS) Recruitment 2020 (Careers, Jobs Vacancies): Apply online & explore Cognizant (CTS) careers in IT opportunities, technical jobs, software jobs .

There are 3 interview rounds for students lasting around 15 to 25 mins and the interviewer will take technical round and then goes for HR round if get qualified.
1) Aptitude test - conducted by AMCAT difficulty level is easy. 2) Technical interview- Mostly on projects, "technology mentioned by you in resume" and "basic C programs" like palindrome, reversing of string, Fibonacci, Armstrong and many other.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?