25th February 2018, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Senior Associate interview? Tips to prepare for interview?

Hello, I am going to attend Wipro Senior Associate Interview. I am having 3 years of working experience in BPO sector. I would like to know about the interview tips for preparation. I also want to know that what are the rounds comes in Wipro BPO interview?

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Limited Associate Interview?
  2. How many rounds are available in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of work is available in Wipro BPO?
  3. How many rounds are there in Wipro on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for this interview?
  4. How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?
  5. Eligibility to attend Wipro BPO Limited Associate Interview for correspondence BA(English) graduate?
  6. How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round?
  7. How may I clear the interview round of WIPRO recruitments?
  8. Wipro BPO interview process of 2015?
  9. How to prepare for Interview of C and C++, Aptitude test and multiple technical rounds? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How many rounds are there in ZS Associate Technology Analyst interview?
  11. Detailed information about Initial Screening & Voice and Accent Round conducted in HP-NA off-campus interview? How can I prepare to crack these rounds?
  12. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  13. How many rounds are there in Accenture Software Associate Interview? -- [New]
  14. How many rounds are there in MindTree on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for interview?
  15. How many rounds are available in TCS On-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? How to prepare for this Drive?
  16. How many rounds are there in Adobe Associate Technical Consultant interview?
  17. Pay scale of an Associate in Wipro BPO Limited?
  18. How many rounds are available in Deloitte On-Campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
21st March 2018, 11:35 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Senior Associate interview? Tips to prepare for interview?

The interview took a whole day. It comprises of 4 rounds in which first is face to face interview in which they give you any topic to speak. Then there is another round. In this round, they discuss shift timings and salary. After that, there is a Telephonic round or*suar round. And then HR round.

They'll check the smartness, english fluency, confidence in attitude within the candidates. So, you just need to be confident when you will interact.
23rd March 2018, 09:02 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Senior Associate interview? Tips to prepare for interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Wipro BPO Senior Associate Interview:

The selection process of this Wipro BPO Senior Associate recruitment consists of,
* Aptitude Test
* Technical Round
* Manager and HR Round (including Voice and Accent Round)

In order to prepare for Interview, make sure you follow the below mentioned tips. You will be tested on English Grammar, pronunciation, listening ability and your vocabulary.

Make sure you get good command over technical programming languages like, C, C++, Java, Oracle, .NET, Data Structures..etc., So that you will be able to crack Technical round easily.

Some of the Personal Interview questions can be,
@ Tell me about yourself
@ What are your career aspirations ?
@ What are your weakness and strengths ?
@ Why should we hire you ?
@ What do you know about a BPO?
@ Are you comfortable in handling customers on phone ?
@ Why are you willing to work at BPO?
@ What are your salary expectations ?..etc.,
30th August 2020, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked during 1st call which is done during lockdown period
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?