13th December 2019, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Data Science Intern interview of Red Hat India Pvt Ltd Pune?

Hi Sir, I am going to attend the interview of Red Hat India Pvt Ltd Pune for the post of Data Science Intern. I want to know how many rounds are there in this interview so that I can prepare for each and every rounds?

20th December 2019, 03:40 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Data Science Intern interview of Red Hat India Pvt Ltd Pune?

Multiple rounds are there in Data Science Intern interview of Red Hat India Pvt Ltd Pune as follows:-

-Online or Written test.
-Technical test.
-Business communication test.
-Operational manager round or Machine test.
-Final HR interview.
21st December 2019, 07:25 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Data Science Intern interview of Red Hat India Pvt Ltd Pune?

Three rounds are there in Data Science Intern interview of Red Hat India Pvt Ltd Pune. First is written test, second is interview, third is hr round.

This process shall take 3 weeks to be completed in Data Science Intern interview of Red Hat India Pvt Ltd Pune.
21st December 2019, 07:25 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How many rounds are there in Data Science Intern interview of Red Hat India Pvt Ltd Pune?

There are three rounds are in the Data Science Intern interview of Red Hat India Pvt Ltd Pune that is given below:-

1. Aptitude.

2. Group discussion.

3. HR round.

The applicant should belong to Pune, Maharashtra to be eligible in the Data Science Intern interview of Red Hat India Pvt Ltd Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?