12th December 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I am interested to get job in Software Engineer in Microchip Technology Bangalore. But I don't know how much they are going to pay? Kindly tell me what is the salary package for this particular post in this company?

20th December 2019, 11:46 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Bangalore?

-Microchip Technology Bangalore-

The Salary package of Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Bangalore is around INR 6.4 - 10 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending on your interview performance and experience with matching skillset to meet the business requirements.
21st December 2019, 06:29 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Bangalore?

Rs.652,076 to 928,589 per annum as a salary package of Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Bangalore.

The applicant should be a resident of bangalore, karnataka to be eligible for Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Bangalore.
21st December 2019, 06:29 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Salary package of Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Bangalore?

The salary package of Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Bangalore is INR 23,712 per month.

The candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university to be eligible for Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?