15th May 2019, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru Associate Operations Executive interview?

Respected Sir, I am interested to join and become an Operations Executive in eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru. For this, I am preparing for the interview. So, I would like to know about the rounds which will come in the interview for this post in eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru?

20th May 2019, 12:13 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru Associate Operations Executive interview?

There will be couple of rounds of interview to get selected for Associate Operations Executive in eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd.

If you are appearing for the interview, you will be undergo below rounds of interview:

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.

2. GD Round: They will divide all the candidates into few groups and they will give some topic on which you have to discuss among yourselves. From there they will select those candidates who has good communication skill.

3. PI Round: Selected candidates have to appear for the personal round of interview where they will ask for your experience or hobbies and more role specific questions.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?