16th April 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

How selection is done in eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru Business Associate Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru for the post of Business Associate? I am interested to attend an interview of this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

19th April 2019, 07:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How selection is done in eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru Business Associate Interview?

Candidates who are interested to apply for eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru Business Associate Interview, will have to appear for a written examination. Then the shortlisted candidates have to appear for a round of personal interview for the final selection.

Web : http://www.elitmus.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?