29th August 2020, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in the Ernst & Young Bangalore Tax Analyst interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to prepare for the interview of Ernst & Young Bangalore for the post of Tax Analyst. I would like to know how many rounds are there in this interview for this post?

30th August 2020, 01:26 PM
Princee97

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Ernst & Young Bangalore Tax Analyst interview?

** Following are the rounds in the Ernst & Young Bangalore Tax Analyst interview-

1. One to three technical rounds
2. Group Discussion
3. HR interview

The selection is from all three rounds, or combination of any two, or only one, depending on the company and number of candidates appearing for the rounds and interviews.
Maximum questions were from Accounting and mathematical questions in technical rounds.

**For more details you can visit on its official website given below-
https://www.ey.com/en_in/careers/tax
30th August 2020, 03:07 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Ernst & Young Bangalore Tax Analyst interview?

Multiple rounds are there in the Ernst & Young Bangalore Tax Analyst interview are as follows:-

1. Online Test or Challenges scenario.
2. Technical Interview.
3. Business communication test or Versant Round.
4. HR Interview.
30th August 2020, 10:15 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

There are 4 round in Ernst & Young Bangalore Tax Analyst Interview.

1. Telephonic interview.
2. Business communication.
3. Group discussion.
4. HR interview.

For details contact at -
https://www.ey.com/en_in/connect-with-us
31st August 2020, 02:25 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: How many rounds are there in the Ernst & Young Bangalore Tax Analyst interview?

Multiphase interview that tests your knowledge and personality. The interview process can be rigorous. No less than three interviews before a decision will be made (1-2 phone interviews and at least one in person interview.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?