29th August 2020, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Ernst & Young Bangalore Tax Analyst interview?

Hi Sir, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Ernst & Young Bangalore for the post of Tax Analyst. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview?

30th August 2020, 02:02 PM
Princee97

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Ernst & Young Bangalore Tax Analyst interview?

**Eligibility to attend Ernst & Young Bangalore Tax Analyst interview are as follows-

1. Candidates with Graduation/Post-graduation in (B.Com/B.B.M/M.Com/MBA (Finance)) can apply for it.
2. A experience of 0-2 year needed here.
3. Freshers can also apply here.
4. Candidates should have Good communication and inter-personal skill which is needed to interact with GTH team and onshore team.
5. Candidates have scored 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
6. Candidates / graduates from 2019 / 2020 can apply here.

** For more details you can visit on the official link of website given below-

http://www.ey.com/
or
https://www.ey.com/en_in/careers/tax
30th August 2020, 03:24 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Ernst & Young Bangalore Tax Analyst interview?

Eligibility to attend Ernst & Young Bangalore Tax Analyst interview are as follows:-

1. Qualifying bachelor's or Master's degree in commerce or related work-field study branches. (Note:-BE/BTECH are not preferred)

2. 0-3 Years of relevant work experience holders.

3. Good academic record.

4. No live backlogs.

5. Recent Graduates.
30th August 2020, 10:27 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to attend Ernst & Young Bangalore Tax Analyst interview is as following.

1. Applicant must be graduate from accounts related course.
2. Applicant must have minimum 2 year of working experience as Junior Tex Analyst.

3. Applicant must have good communication skills.

4. Applicant must have good analytical skills.

5. Applicant must able to work in high pressure condition.
31st August 2020, 08:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Ernst & Young Bangalore Tax Analyst recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Ernst & Young Bangalore Tax Analyst recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Ernst & Young

Name of the Job Position - Tax Analyst

>> You must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation course to be eligible.

>> Allowed courses are, B.Com or M.Com or BBM or MBA in Finance..etc.,

>> Candidates having 0 to 2 years of experience are eligible for this recruitment.

>> You must have good communication skills for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?