10th August 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in HDFC Bank Bangalore Sales Officer interview?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to attending an interview of HDFC Bank Bangalore for the post of an Sales Officer. I would like to know how many are there in this interview? If you know then please tell me asap.

14th August 2019, 06:00 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in HDFC Bank Bangalore Sales Officer interview?

Company: HDFC Bank Ltd

|| Any Graduate | Sales Officer | Bangalore | 2017, 2018 & 2019 Batch ||

Multiple rounds are there in HDFC Bank Bangalore Sales Officer interview as follows :

-Language Proficiency Test (This is a rejection parameter).
-Personal Interview

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
http://www.hdfcbank.com/
15th August 2019, 02:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in HDFC Bank Bangalore Sales Officer interview?

There are total 3 rounds in the selection process of HDFC Bank Sales Officer Interview. First of all there will a written examination. Candidates who qualifies the examination will have to appear for a Group Discussion round. Candidates will then have to appear for a round of personal interview.
15th August 2019, 11:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

HDFC Bank Bangalore Sales Officer interview is on the basis of personal interview. First round is HR round. If you qualify the first round, you will have to undergo second round ie. Managerial round. Once you qualify this round, you can get the position of Sales Officer in HDFC Bank Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?