2nd November 2020, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in the Linux Software Engineer II interview of Microsoft Bangalore?

I am interested to attend an interview with Microsoft Bangalore as they are hiring Linux Software Engineer II now. So, I would like to know how many rounds are there in this interview with Microsoft?

10th November 2020, 04:01 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Linux Software Engineer II interview of Microsoft Bangalore?

Multiple rounds are there in the Linux Software Engineer II interview of Microsoft Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Online Challenges.
2. Technical Rounds.
3. Managers or Operational Round.
4. Final HR Interview or Discussion.
10th November 2020, 06:39 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Linux Software Engineer II interview of Microsoft Bangalore?

There are 4 rounds in the Linux Software Engineer II interview of Microsoft Bangalore.

1. Ability test.
2. Technical test.
3. Technical interview.
4. HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.microsoft.com
14th November 2020, 08:30 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

There are rounds multiple rounds in the Linux Software Engineer II interview of Microsoft Bangalore. That is:-

1. Online test.

2. Aptitude test.

3. Technical round.

4. Interview.

5. HR round.

This process will take 2 days in the Linux Software Engineer II interview of Microsoft Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?